As one of the most recognized and established global brands, United Airlines understands how effective content can be to attract, engage and convert audiences — when done correctly. As content consumption patterns become more complex, United is committed to elevating its content game to stay relevant among customers.
- Provide an immersive content experience that showcases United’s areas of investment in service and experience.
- Reshape United’s perception among existing and new customers.
- Align with modern consumption patterns to engage consumers and employees everywhere.
What Happened: The RebelMouse DCMS
- One hub to rule them all: United revamped its online hub to combine evergreen travel guides, episodic videos, tentpole content, and UGC in one cohesive environment. The always-on channel is connected to the airline’s main domain, allowing United to seamlessly promote key initiatives throughout the year.
- Tailored for a first-class user experience: United + RebelMouse built a 100% customized experience that features unique site design and third party integrations — including interactive media and feedback widgets — to keep both casual visitors and repeat customers engaged.
- Built for mobile: As content is increasingly consumed on mobile devices, RebelMouse’s mobile-first platform enables the rich hub content — videos, interactive modules, and social feeds — to perform seamlessly across devices and platforms.
United Hub homepage on RebelMouse
Interactive media celebrating United’s 90th anniversary
United Hub on mobile device
Key Takeaway: Control Your Narrative
Whether it’s promoting the Olympics, launching a new video series, or showcasing social UGC, with RebelMouse, United is mastering how to manage content effectively and in a way that fits its needs to tell compelling stories to its customers.