Erasing the image background is the important steps. There are many different ways to complete this procedure, and you can also get a transparent background in Paint by following the steps mentioned below.
Here’s how to get a transparent background in Paint
Erase a background with the magic wand
• Go to the picture file which includes the object which you wish to maintain.
• Press on the Tools.
• Choose the “Magic Wand” option.
• The mouse cursor will get converted into the Magic Wand selector as mentioned below.
• Press on any part of the picture background to erase it as well Magic Wand selector also.
• It underlines the part of the image with the black and white color.
• In case the selection contains some part of the foreground which you wish to keep in the picture background.
• Pull the round bar to the left-hand side of the display which says the magic wand to consider what will be the same part of the picture background and this will choose less.
• When you pull the round bar to the right-hand side, then it will show the more color shades which will include in the part of the foreground.
• You have to participate with the slider so that you will use the tool to work properly on a specific picture.
• Click on the Delete button to remove the chosen part of the picture background.
• This will restore the silver and white color chessboard background.
• You need to choose some part of the picture background still to delete the Magic Wand tool.
• Click on the Delete button till you have erased some of the picture backgrounds which appears in the screenshot.
• If you wish to remove the smaller parts of the picture background, then click on the Control and plus keys together for zooming and choosing it.
• After that, you can start using the Erase tool so that you can delete left above the colors of the backdrop.
• Choose the size of the paint brushes to clean all remaining colors from the background faster.
• Now, you can put a color on the picture background as per your wish.
• Choose the Layers option.
• Click on the Import From File option.
• Go to any other picture to merge it.
• Click on the F7 key so that you can open the Layers menu located in the screenshot.
• The picture you have opened will be shown on the upper side of the stack.
• You have to pull that picture to that which contains the foreground to change it as a background image.
Get a transparent background in Paint using the paintbrush tool
• Go to the picture which you wish to erase from the background in Paint.
• Now, you need to make a new layer on the upper side of the Paint window.
• Choose Layers option.
• Click on the Add New Layers button.
• Click on the F7 key to go through the stack.
• You should place the created layer on the upper side of the picture background.
• Choose Tools.
• Click on the Paintbrush option.
• Select a small amount from the size of the paintbrush pull-down menu located on the taskbar.
• Find the foreground element.
• Search for the other information to place in the image by using the Paintbrush tool.
• You do not have to put any space between the outlines.
Davis Johnson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Davis has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.